- December 8 (Friday): Carols by Candelight at Tynwald Park. Family activities from 5pm including jumping castle and face painting. Food and drinks for sale. Carols from 7pm. Santa Claus in attendance.
- December 9 (Saturday): Christmas Market, Arthur Square, 10am-3pm
- December 9 (Saturday): Christmas Parade, High St, noon.
- December 9 (Saturday): Speedway, Sorell Creek, including Christmas fireworks display.
- December 10 (Sunday): Powerboat racing at the Granton MYCT circuit, from 10.30am.
- December 14 (Thursday): Derwent Valley Council annual general meeting, courthouse, 5.30pm.
- December 14 (Thursday): Derwent Valley Council monthly meeting, courthouse, 6.30pm.
- December 16 (Saturday): Wizard of Oz Christmas Pantomime, War Memorial Hall, Circle St, 11am, 2pm and 5pm. Tickets: 0403 858 210.
- December 17 (Sunday): Wizard of Oz Christmas Pantomime, War Memorial Hall, Circle St, 11am and 2pm. Tickets: 0403 858 210.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Signs of Christmas
CHRISTMAS banners have gone up in High St as the finishing touches are put to New Norfolk's program of Christmas activities. Here's a calendar of events coming up over the next few weeks. Additional items can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org