- Church Rd, Dromedary (at bridge 200m in from Boyer Rd)
- Ferry St, New Norfolk
- Gordon River Rd, Glenora Rd to Lyell Hwy (through Macquarie Plains), Styx River has broken its banks
- Lyell Hwy, Hayes
- Page Ave, New Norfolk
- Victoria Valley Road, Ouse – From Lanes Tier Road to Cherry Tree Hill
- Styx River has broken banks at Bushy Park – water over roadway
- Glenora Road (from Plenty to Bushy Park), Plenty/Bushy Park – Water on road
- Tynwald Park, New Norfolk - water on road and sportsfields
Click here for the full list and updates from Tasmania Police
SCHOOLS CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY
Glenora District School will remain closed on Wednesday. The waters have not receded and the advice is Glenora and Gordon River roads will not be passable due to the ongoing flood warnings for the Ouse and Derwent rivers and the Bureau of Meteorology forecast for heavy rain in the Derwent Valley.
Westerway Primary School will again be closed on Wednesday due to continued flooding and dangerous road conditions. The school apologises for any inconvenience caused.