There are about 25 vacancies in the Derwent Valley, ideal for anyone looking for a challenging and rewarding short-term job with flexible working hours.
Census Field Officers:
- Are casual positions, with flexible working hours
- Earn $21.61 per hour (inclusive of 25% loading)
- Must be comfortable using a computer, mobile or tablet device
- Will be responsible for making contact with households to make sure everyone can complete the Census.
Desired skills and experience for the role:
- High levels of motivation, a positive attitude and reliability.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reasonable level of fitness.
- Ability to work independently in the field.
- Moderately tech savvy.
Job seekers from diverse backgrounds, including non-English speaking backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, are encouraged to apply. More information is available here.