|The Mobile Service Centre.|
This large truck with a "pop out" office travels through rural and regional communities to provide personalised face-to-face access to information and services. Staff on board the mobile service centres can provide information, assistance and support to older people, families, students, jobseekers, people with disability, carers, farmers and the self-employed.
NEW NORFOLK: Woolworths car park, George St, 9.30am-4pm on Tuesday, May 3
HAMILTON: Near Hamilton Park, River St, 1.30-4pm on Wednesday, May 4
ELLENDALE: Near Ellendale Hall, Ellendale Rd, 9am-2pm, Thursday, May 5
- New claims for most Centrelink payments
- Updating customer information
- Confirming customer documents and supporting information, such as certifying copies of birth certificates
- Rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- Medicare transactions
- Medicare registrations
- Social work support and referrals
- Self-service facilities including online accounts and mobile apps
- Free hearing health checks
- How financial matters may impact your Centrelink payments
- Payment and service options to suit individual circumstances
- Child Support payment and service options
“I encourage local residents to come along and visit the Mobile Service Centre while it is in your area,” the Federal Member for Lyons, Eric Hutchinson said.
For itineraries and more information visit www.humanservices.gov.au/mobileoffice or call 13 23 16.