THE Derwent Valley Community House is having an open day today (Wednesday). Between 10am and 2pm there will be an opportunity to meet the staff, find out more about the programs available and see what the house has to offer.
- A small art display by participants of the Art Class (held with Ron each Friday)
- Belly Dancing by participants of Belly Dancing with Kimba (held each Friday)
- Stand Up Paddle Board on display from the Tree2Sea Program
- Fresh produce from the Community Garden
- Market information stall (community market held monthly)
- A light lunch will be provided