CONFLICT & CONSEQUENCES
- Dr Meyers at Frascati: A play set in 1853 when Dr Meyer was the Medical Superintendent of the Asylum at New Norfolk.
- Conflict & Consequences: A display which gives insight into Willow Court’s relationship to Australia’s military history.
When: 16th & 17th of May, 2015
Dr Meyers play 1 pm each day (arrive earlier for a 1 pm start)
Conflict & Consequences display 10 – 4 each day
Where: The play - Frascati House garden, the Avenue Willow Court New Norfolk
The display - The Lodge, entry via Humphrey St, New Norfolk
- Play and Display: Adults $25, children 12 and under $10, including afternoon tea. Also includes entry to the display.
- Play without entry to display: Adults $20, children 12 and under $10 (includes afternoon tea).
- Display: Adults $5, children 12 and under $2.
Bookings for play to Derwent Valley Council 6261 8500, door sales available.