In the absence of any official advice from Woolworths, here's what the New Norfolk rumour mill has to say about the new supermarket. Make of it what you will.
- The new supermarket is substantially bigger in floorspace than the closest Woolies at Bridgewater.
- As many as 50 additional employees (30 full-time equivalents) have been employed to staff the new supermarket.
- There will be self-service checkouts in addition to the traditional checkouts.
- In addition to having an in-house bakery, customers will be able to order a pizza and have it cooked while they shop.
- Trading hours are likely to be 7am-10pm seven days a week.
|Plentiful parking and wide aisles inside are among the first thing shoppers will|
notice at New Norfolk's new Woolworths Supermarket.
|There's no milk in the fridge but most of the shelves are stocked.|